Join us for the 5th Annual UXies November 16, 2015 in New York
The 2015 UXies is a day-long UX mini-conference and evening Awards event. Daytime offers 25 fast-paced talks from all 2015 winners, judges, advisory board members and key supporters, followed by an evening champagne reception, the UXies Awards where the winners are revealed and their projects are showcased, and a post-Awards celebration. You can attend both day and evening, or just one part.
BUY EARLY TICKETS NOW
Monday November 16, 2015
Parsons The New School for Design, Arnhold Hall, 55 West 13th St, New York NY 10011 MAP
DAYTIME TALKS | 9:30AM – 5:30PM
- · Over 25 20 minute fast-paced talks from judges, advisory board members, winners and invited special guests
- · Hear from each of the judges and special guests on their approach to UX and their current areas of professional focus
- · Hear from the finalists talking about their projects as case studies
- Some of those you’ll hear from this year include judges Jake Barton, Local Projects NY; Irene Au, Khosla Ventures San Francisco; Ian Worley, Morgan Stanley London; Bill Flora, Tectonic Seattle; Katie Dill, AirBNB San Francisco; Giles Colborne, CX Partners London, and Jennifer Kilian, McKinsey NY, plus advisory board members Todd Lefelt, Huge; Matt Weber, ZoomData & NYU; plus speakers from Modus, SAP, SparksGrove and Salesforce.
EVENING RECEPTION | 6:00PM
- Champagne reception with hors d’oeuvres and live music in the reception room
EVENING AWARDS EVENT | 6:30PM – 9:30PM
- · See 3-5 minute overviews of all the winning projects: Grand Prize, Gold, Silver, Bronze, Finalist, People’s Choice, Secret Admirer and Student
- · Hear from each of the judges on how they evaluated the submissions
- · Meet the winners and hear the Grand and Gold winners talk about their projects
AFTER-PARTY CELEBRATION AT GRAPE & VINE! | 9:30PM – 11PM
- Join us to celebrate with complimentary cocktails, champagne, wine and tapas across the street at the elegant and intimate Grape & Vine
COMING FROM OUT OF TOWN?
We’ve reserved a block of rooms at a discount at the boutique Jade Hotel, which is directly across the street from the venue, in the heart of Greenwich Village, and in the same building as the after-event celebration. Email us and we’ll put you in touch.