The Premier Summit for Exceptional Digital Experience
Join us for two days and nights November 8-9, 2017 at SAP in sunny Palo Alto, CA
TICKETS ON SALE STARTING IN JUNE
Select Speakers Listed Below
Very Limited Capacity
JOIN US IN THE SUN
The 6th UX Awards Summit is a two-day immersive event at SAP in sunny Palo Alto CA, in the heart of Silicon Valley and just outside San Francisco.
By popular request, our new two-day and evening, rapid-fire format allows more time to hear talks from all judges, board members and finalists, plus meet fellow senior UX and design leaders. SAP’s venue offers professional A/V, on-site catering, plenty of rooms, a leafy courtyard, and a stunning roof deck with views of the surrounding hills– perfect for our sunset receptions.
Don’t wait to get your tickets! Tickets go on sale in June, and capacity is limited to just 300 people. The last UX Awards in 2015 sold out weeks in advance.
2017 EVENT SCHEDULE
WEDNESDAY NOVEMBER 8, 2017
ADD-ON WORKSHOPS | 9:00-12:30PM
MAIN EVENT REGISTRATION OPENS | 1:00PM
DAYTIME TALKS | 1:30 – 6:00PM
- · 20 minute fast-paced talks and QA sessions from the 8 expert judges, advisory board members, 20 finalists and invited special guests
- · Afternoon coffee will be provided on-site
EVENING COURTYARD RECEPTION | 6:00 – 7:30PM
- · Gather with fellow attendees in SAP’s beautiful leafy courtyard while enjoying an evening cocktail and hors d’oeuvres
THURSDAY NOVEMBER 9 2017
WORKSHOPS | 10:00AM – 5:00PM
DAYTIME TALKS | 10:00AM – 5:00PM
- · More 20 minute fast-paced talks and QA sessions from the 8 expert judges, advisory board members, 20 finalists and invited special guests
- · Morning coffee and light breakfast items, lunch, and afternoon coffee will be provided
DINNER BREAK | 5:00 – 6:30PM
- · Venture into Palo Alto for some food with friends, or go for a walk in the nearby hills
EVENING PRE-AWARDS RECEPTION | 6:30 – 7:15PM
- · Share the sunset and enjoy incredible views of Silicon Valley and the surrounding hills from SAP’s spacious courtyard while enjoying champagne and dinner before the event begins!
EVENING AWARDS EVENT | 7:15PM – 9:45PM
- · See 3 minute overviews of all 20 winning projects: Grand, Gold, Silver, Bronze, Honorable, People’s Choice, and Student
- · Hear from each of the judges on how they evaluated the submissions
- · Meet the winners, and hear the Grand and Gold winners talk about their projects
ROOFTOP CELEBRATION | 9:45PM – 10:30PM
- Join us on the roof for a final celebratory drink!
SAP Palo Alto, Building 1, 3410 Hillview Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304
Check out our list of confirmed speakers. The full speaker list, including all 20 winning finalists, will be announced by early October.
- · We recommend booking a hotel or AirBNB in nearby Palo Alto for easiest access. San Francisco and San Jose are each about 1/2 hour – 1 hour away by car, depending on traffic. We recommend booking as early as possible, as Palo Alto and San Francisco are some of the most expensive areas in the country.
- · SAP’s venue in Palo Alto is not available by public transit, but it is very easy to use Uber, Lyft or other ridesharing services. You can also take an Uber or Lyft from nearby Caltrain stations. Caltrain trains connect San Francisco and San Jose to Palo Alto and run roughly every 20 minutes- hourly, depending on the time of day.
- · San Francisco International (SFO) is the closest airport, but you can also consider flying into San Jose (SJC)
—– END COMMENTING ———->
Photos of the courtyards and roof deck, where we’ll have our lunches and our evening receptions
PICTURES FROM PRIOR YEARS