The 5th Annual UXies were on November 16, 2015 in New York
The UXies are a daytime UX intensive + evening product showcase and celebration!
2015 Location: Parsons The New School for Design, Theresa Lang, 55 West 13th St, New York NY 10011 MAP
The 2015 Schedule:
* Optional daytime intensive with 26 expert talks from 44 speakers- 90% from beyond NYC
* Evening awards showcase reveals the 20 winning projects with video UX case studies of each
* Champagne reception, swag & swanky after-party
* Last year in NYC for several years
SEE WHO’S SPEAKINGFINAL DAYTIME SPEAKING SCHEDULE
SCHEDULE: DAYTIME TALKS | 9:15AM – 6:15PM
- · 26 15-20 minute fast-paced talks and QA sessions from expert judges, advisory board members, winners and invited special guests
- · Hear from each of the 8 judges on their approach to UX and their current areas of professional focus
- · Hear from 18 of the finalists talking about their projects as case studies
- · This is an international UX symposium- 90% of the speakers are not from NYC!
EVENING RECEPTION | 6:15PM
- Champagne reception with hors d’oeuvres starts things off!
EVENING AWARDS EVENT | 7:15PM – 9:30PM
- · See 3-5 minute overviews of all the winning projects: Grand Prize, Gold, Silver, Bronze, Finalist, People’s Choice, Secret Admirer and Student
- · Hear from each of the judges on how they evaluated the submissions
- · Meet the winners and hear the Grand and Gold winners talk about their projects
AFTER-PARTY CELEBRATION AT GRAPE & VINE! | 9:30PM – 11PM
- Join us to celebrate with complimentary cocktails, champagne, wine and tapas across the street at the elegant and intimate Grape & Vine
COMING FROM OUT OF TOWN?
- We’ve reserved a block of rooms at a discount at the boutique Jade Hotel, which is directly across the street from the venue, in the heart of Greenwich Village, and in the same building as the after-event celebration. Email us and we’ll put you in touch.