JOIN US IN THE SUN
The 6th UX Awards Summit is one-day and evening immersive event at SAP in sunny Palo Alto CA, in the heart of Silicon Valley and just outside San Francisco- with pre-event dinner and workshops the prior day.
Our new event format allows more time to hear talks from all judges, board members and finalists, plus meet fellow senior UX and design leaders. SAP’s venue offers professional A/V, on-site catering, plenty of rooms, a leafy courtyard, and a stunning roof deck with views of the surrounding hills– perfect for our sunset reception.
Don’t wait to get your tickets!
Capacity is limited to just 250 people, and the last UX Awards in 2015 sold out weeks in advance. Prices Rise August 1, September 15, October 1, and November 1 2017, if still available
2017 EVENT SCHEDULE
WEDNESDAY NOVEMBER 8, 2017
ADD-ON WORKSHOPS | 10:00-1:30PM
- · Workshop: Innovation by Design – An Interactive Workshop to Transform your Organization
This workshop is free for the first 40 attendees who purchase tickets and register for it. Information will be shared about registering for the worskhop after ticket purchase.
- · Additional free Workshops Being Confirmed!
- · Optional SAP Bus or Ubers to Caltrain
AFTERNOON BREAK | 1:30-7:00PM
- · Take a road trip to the beach, redwoods, mountains or local museums, or go for a walk in the nearby hills!
VIP DINNER IN SAN FRANCISCO | 7:00PM-9:00PM
- · For VIP registrants as well as judges, speakers and sponsors
THURSDAY NOVEMBER 9 2017
MAIN EVENT REGISTRATION OPENS | 8:30AM
DAYTIME TALKS | 9:00AM – 5:30PM
- · 20 minute fast-paced talks and QA sessions from the 8 expert judges, advisory board members, 20 finalists and invited special guests
- · Morning coffee and light breakfast items, lunch, and afternoon coffee, and light food at the dinner reception will be provided
EVENING PRE-AWARDS RECEPTION | 5:45 – 7:15PM
- · Share the sunset and enjoy incredible views of Silicon Valley and the surrounding hills from SAP’s heated rooftop! Enjoy evening champagne and passed light hors d’oeuvres before the event begins.
EVENING AWARDS EVENT | 7:15PM – 9:45PM
- · Lean who won! Watch 3 minute video overviews of all 20 winning projects: Grand, Gold, Silver, Bronze, Honorable, People’s Choice, and Student
- · Hear from each of the judges on how they evaluated the submissions
- · Meet the winners, and hear the Grand and Gold winners talk about their projects
CLOSING CELEBRATION | 9:45PM – 10:30PM
- Join us for a final celebratory drink!
SAP Palo Alto, Building 1, 3410 Hillview Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304
- · Check out our list of confirmed judges and speakers. The full speaker list, including all 20 winning finalists, will be announced in September.
- · We recommend booking a hotel or AirBNB in nearby Palo Alto for easiest access. San Francisco and San Jose are each about 1/2 hour – 1 hour away by car, depending on traffic. We recommend booking as early as possible, as Palo Alto and San Francisco are some of the most expensive areas in the country.
- · SAP’s venue in Palo Alto is not available by public transit, but it is very easy to use Uber, Lyft or other ridesharing services. You can also take an Uber or Lyft from nearby Caltrain stations. Caltrain trains connect San Francisco and San Jose to Palo Alto and run roughly every 20 minutes- hourly, depending on the time of day.
- · San Francisco International (SFO) is the closest airport, but you can also consider flying into San Jose (SJC)
Photos of the courtyards and roof deck, where we’ll have our lunches and our evening receptions
PICTURES FROM PRIOR YEARS