The 5th Annual UXies were on November 16, 2015 in New York
The 2015 UXies offered an inspirational snapshot, showcase and celebration of the best and latest in UX
Stay tuned for details about the 6th UXies in 2017!
* Daytime intensive featured 26 expert talks from 44 global speakers, each directly related to this year’s UXies as a winner, judge or key supporter
* Evening awards showcase revealed the 20 winners, playing video UX case studies of each, and honored their teams
* Champagne reception, swag & and swanky after-party capped it off!
SEE WHO SPOKE IN 20152015 DAYTIME SPEAKING SCHEDULE
SCHEDULE: DAYTIME TALKS | 9:15AM – 6:15PM
- · 26 15-20 minute fast-paced talks and QA sessions from expert judges, advisory board members, winners and invited special guests
- · Hear from each of the 8 judges on their approach to UX and their current areas of professional focus
- · Hear from 18 of the finalists talking about their projects as case studies
- · This is an international UX symposium- 90% of the speakers are not from NYC!
EVENING RECEPTION | 6:15PM
- Champagne reception with hors d’oeuvres starts things off!
EVENING AWARDS EVENT | 7:15PM – 9:30PM
- · See 3-5 minute overviews of all the winning projects: Grand Prize, Gold, Silver, Bronze, Finalist, People’s Choice, Secret Admirer and Student
- · Hear from each of the judges on how they evaluated the submissions
- · Meet the winners and hear the Grand and Gold winners talk about their projects
AFTER-PARTY CELEBRATION AT GRAPE & VINE! | 9:30PM – 11PM
- Join us to celebrate with complimentary cocktails, champagne, wine and tapas across the street at the elegant and intimate Grape & Vine
COMING FROM OUT OF TOWN?
- We’ve reserved a block of rooms at a discount at the boutique Jade Hotel, which is directly across the street from the venue, in the heart of Greenwich Village, and in the same building as the after-event celebration. Email us and we’ll put you in touch.