The Premier Summit for Exceptional Digital Experience
Join us October 3-4, 2017 at SAP in sunny Palo Alto, CA
2017 TICKETS ON SALE MAY 25
2017 EVENT SCHEDULE
Don’t wait to get your tickets!
- · We sold out weeks in advance for our last event in New York, and again have limited capacity.
By popular demand, the UX Awards Summit is now two days and evenings!
- · We heard from many that they wanted more time to hear all the finalists, take some breaks and meet each other.
WEDNESDAY OCTOBER 3 2017
WORKSHOPS | 10:00AM-12:30PM
DAYTIME TALKS | 1:00-6:00PM
- · 20 minute fast-paced talks and QA sessions from the 8 expert judges, advisory board members, 20 finalists and invited special guests
- · Afternoon coffee will be provided on-site
EVENING COURTYARD RECEPTION | 6:00-7:30PM
- · Gather with fellow attendees in SAP’s beautiful leafy courtyard while enjoying an evening cocktail and hors d’oeuvres
THURSDAY OCTOBER 4 2017
WORKSHOPS | 10:00AM-5:00PM
DAYTIME TALKS | 10:00AM-5:00PM
- · More 20 minute fast-paced talks and QA sessions from the 8 expert judges, advisory board members, 20 finalists and invited special guests
- · Morning coffee and light breakfast items, lunch, and afternoon coffee will be provided
DINNER BREAK | 5:00-6:30PM
- · Venture into Palo Alto for some food with friends, or go for a walk in the nearby hills
EVENING PRE-AWARDS RECEPTION | 6:30-7:15PM
- · Share the sunset and enjoy incredible views of Silicon Valley and the surrounding hills from SAP’s spacious courtyard while enjoying champagne and dinner before the event begins!
EVENING AWARDS EVENT | 7:15PM – 9:45PM
- · See 3 minute overviews of all 20 winning projects: Grand, Gold, Silver, Bronze, Honorable, People’s Choice, and Student
- · Hear from each of the judges on how they evaluated the submissions
- · Meet the winners, and hear the Grand and Gold winners talk about their projects
ROOFTOP CELEBRATION | 9:45PM – 10:30PM
- Join us on the roof for a final celebratory drink!
SAP PALO ALTO, BUILDING 1, 3410 Hillview Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304
- · We recommend booking a hotel or AirBNB in nearby Palo Alto for easiest access. San Francisco and San Jose are each about 1/2 hour – 1 hour away by car, depending on traffic. We recommend booking as early as possible, as Palo Alto and San Francisco are some of the most expensive areas in the country.
- · SAP’s venue in Palo Alto is not available by public transit, but it is very easy to use Uber, Lyft or other ridesharing services. You can also take an Uber or Lyft from nearby Caltrain stations. Caltrain trains connect San Francisco and San Jose to Palo Alto and run roughly every 20 minutes- hourly, depending on the time of day.
- · San Francisco International (SFO) is the closest airport, but you can also consider flying into San Jose (SJC)
PICTURES FROM PRIOR YEARS