THE UXIES ARE THE PREMIER AWARDS FOR EXCEPTIONAL DIGITAL EXPERIENCE.
Check out the 19 amazing winners, their products and case study project submissions from 2014!
The UXies inspire all technologists to create elegant, human-centered products that solve real customer problems by showcasing next-generation digital products, honoring the most talented UX innovators, and highlighting exceptional user-centered design best practices.
The 2015 Uxies will be held in New York, NY on Monday, November 16 2015 at Parsons the New School. Submissions and crowdvoting will begin July 15, 2015; early submissions close September 1, 2015 and late submissions close September 15, 2015.
2015 Submissions are accepted July 15-Sept 15, 2015-
Learn about the submission requirements >
2015 Judges & Speakers
- 2015 Judges will be announced in the coming weeks
Event Schedule, Monday November 16, 2015
Venue: Parsons The New School, 55 West 13th St, New York NY
- DOORS OPEN & REGISTRATION | 5:30
- ♦ Champagne reception with hors d’oeuvres in the reception room
- EVENING EVENT | 6:30 – 9:30PM
- ♦ See 2-3 minute excerpts from all the winning projects: Grand Prize, Gold, Silver, Bronze, Finalist, People’s Choice, Secret Admirer and Student
- ♦ Hear from each of the judges on how they evaluated their submissions
- ♦ Hear the top winners talk about their projects
- AFTER-PARTY CELEBRATION! | 9:30 – 11PM
- ♦ Join us to celebrate with complimentary drinks and light refreshments across the street at Grape & Vine
SORRY! 2014 VOTING IS NOW CLOSED
Join our mailing list to be the first to vote next year- if you haven't already!
Thanks for your interest in receiving UX Awards email updates!