The UXies are chosen by our rotating panel of expert judges using a 5-point voting system and consensus. The process is fully transparent and revealed on the Awards night at the event.
Grand Prize Winner (Platinum)
The overall best submission winner will receive a large crystal award and $1,000.
3 Gold-level winners receive a large crystal award and $250.
3 Silver‐level winners receive a large crystal award and champagne.
3 Bronze recipients receive crystal awards.
5 Honorable Mentions receive framed certificates.
The top student submission receives a crystal award.
Student Honorable Mention
Student Honorable Mention receives a framed certificate.
The Overall People’s Choice Award is chosen by the UX Awards community as the overall favorite, based on highest average vote by popular vote, and receives a crystal award.
The Highest Rated Award receives a framed certificate.
The Most Popular Award receives a framed certificate.
All Prizes and Benefits
- ◦ Permanent presence for your project on the UX Awards website, providing ongoing recognition and credibility for your efforts (if you opt-in)
- ◦ Global visibility for your work during crowdvoting (opt-in)
- ◦ Cash prizes up to $1000
- ◦ Opportunity to give a talk at the UXies and at future UXies events
- ◦ Crystal trophies or framed plaques
- ◦ Champagne
- ◦ A $350 value Loop11 project, or $9900 for the Grand Prize winner
- ◦ A Rosenfeld Media book
- ◦ A UX Awards black cotton tote bag
- ◦ 50% off the first paid month of HARVEST
- ◦ 2 Months Free of Proto.io
- ◦ A $200 part-time or $500 full-time credit for any General Assembly course
- ◦ Free Resume and portfolio review for the first 10 attendees that contact the Joanne Weaver Group Email email@example.com to inquire.
All Applicants, Attendees and Winners
- ◦ Four people will receive an opportunity for an EMBA scholarship worth 20,000€ or 3 10,000€ partial scholarships from the Berlin School of Creative Leadership
- ◦ One person will receive an opportunity for a $4500 sponsorship to Rutgers UXD Mini Master program
- ◦ $30 free test credits for Validately user research software. Email Validatelyand mention code UXAwards to claim your free test credits.
Announcing the Winners
- ◦ FINALISTS are notified 3 weeks prior to the event. They must confirm at least 1 person to be in attendance to win an award
- ◦ WINNERS and the levels are announced at the November 16, 2015 event!