Xola is a unified booking and marketing system for businesses offering tours, activities, and classes
Xola is a booking, marketing, and distribution platform that powers businesses offering tours, and activities. Our software provides business owners with the tools to manage their back-office and online reservations, payment processing, calendaring, inventory and guide management, and customer relationship management. Roughly 20% of these businesses use back-office booking software to run their businesses. These solutions are often clunky, expensive, or both. Most businesses have no system in place, and are paralyzed by the tedium of manually managing thousands and thousands of guests. Xola software replaces credit card terminals, Excel spreadsheets, and paper calendars / white boards, which constitute what over 70-80% of these businesses use as a patchwork customer management solution. Xola saves them time, money, and in many cases increases their revenue. Xola was co-founded in September of 2011by Anush Ramani (CTO) and J. Scott Zimmerman (CEO) with a shared vision of building software to help small businesses thrive. Xola was accepted to the Stanford StartX accelerator summer 2012, and has since gone on to raise over $2M in funding from investors and tech entrepreneurs who have successfully built world class products and companies.
- Live Project Link: https://xola.com/overview
- Why is this project worthy of a UX Award:
1) Our customers love us--with ease of use cited as a frequent reason why they do.
Xola outranks competition
#1 Rated Application in Our Category - http://www.getapp.com/xola-application
#1 Rated Application in Our Category -http://www.capterra.com/reservations-software/spotlight/132761/Xola%20Booking%20and%20Marketing%20System/Xola
3) We are solving an extremely complex problem of point-of-sale and supply chain distribution sofwtare. This has profound impact on the small businesses we serve, as well as industrial implications.
4) Software Highlights - Xola in Action https://vimeo.com/73058244
- Submitted By: Xola.com