A face-lift given to the website that boasts of seamless user experience and interaction.
BACKGROUND IndusInd Bank is one of the leading consumer banks in India. They approached us to redesign their website and migrate on to the Adobe CQ5 platform for better content and platform management. OUR APPROACH Being a content heavy website, the navigation was designed in a way so as to enable content discovery in minimum clicks. To add to the convenience, we made it possible to get access to quick services like viewing your account statements, balance and mini statements, without actually logging in. Plus, a ‘conversational’ tone made it more engaging and relatable. Another defining feature is that you can ‘personalise’ the homepage. Which means, you can customise your home screen with your interests like news, stock feeds and only those things that are relevant to you.
- Live Project Link: http://www.indusind.com/content/home/personal-banking.html
- Why this project is worthy of a UX Award:
• First-of-its-kind personalisation feature allows you to customise the home screen with content that interests you. • Get a live preview of your customised layout every time you visit the website. • Enhancements added to the website with the use of geo-location based services and integrating Google Maps to quickly find out the nearest ATM/branch.
- Submitted By: UX Labs - Indigo Consulting
- Client Name: IndusInd Bank