The UX Awards are chosen by our rotating panel of expert judges using a 5-point voting system and consensus. The process is fully transparent and revealed on the Awards night at the event.
Grand Prize Winner (Platinum)
The overall best submission winner receives a large crystal award and $1,000.
3 Gold-level winners receive a large crystal award and $250.
3 Silver‐level winners receive a large crystal award and champagne.
3 Bronze recipients receive crystal awards.
5 Honorable Mentions receive framed certificates.
The top student submission receives a crystal award.
Student Honorable Mention
Student Honorable Mention receives a framed certificate.
The Overall People’s Choice Award is chosen by the UX Awards community as the overall favorite, based on highest average vote by popular vote, and receives a crystal award.
The Highest Rated Award receives a framed certificate.
The Most Popular Award receives a framed certificate.
All Prizes and Benefits
- ◦ Permanent presence for your project on the UX Awards website, providing ongoing recognition and credibility for your efforts (if you opt-in)
- ◦ Global visibility for your work during crowdvoting (opt-in)
- ◦ Cash prizes up to $1000
- ◦ Opportunity to give a talk at the UX Awards and at future UX Awards events
- ◦ Crystal trophies or framed plaques
- ◦ Champagne
- ◦ A $350 value Loop11 project, or $9900 for the Grand Prize winner
- ◦ A Rosenfeld Media book
- ◦ A UX Awards black cotton tote bag
All applicants, attendees and winners
- Final 2017 promotional benefits and giveaways will be announced 1 month prior to the event.
Announcing the Winners
- ◦ FINALISTS: Finalists are notified three weeks prior to the event. Each finalist must send at least 1 person to be in attendance in order to receive an award.
- ◦ WINNERS: Every finalist is a winner of one award! Finalists just don’t know which award they have won. That is announced on the night of the Awards event.