The redesign brings a rich new authoring experience, enabling fast production of custom landing pages & branded content, no coding needed.
"CFSI is the authority on consumer financial health. We have worked with them over the past year to refresh some smaller sections of their website before considering a full redesign. They needed an overhaul of their platform, as well as to apply a cohesive brand aesthetic across all their sub-brands, and event sites. We began by interviewing stakeholders in order to understand pain points. We then reviewed past analytics data and created recommended user journey maps that ultimately directed page level wireframes. Our main goals were to provide an intuitive navigational experience and to ensure a seamless brand experience for the user.
We identified three main user groups and their goals:
- Researchers looking for papers
- Finance leaders interested in joining the network
- Organizations looking for consultation
During this process, we identified several opportunities for improvement:
- Make it easy for users to find and download papers
- Reduce confusion regarding levels of membership
- Give more prominence to CFSI's consulting services
The redesign also included creating a highly improved content editing experience. Our customized, WordPress-based layout platform enables the Client to build pages based on a variety of responsive page layout options, publish new research documents, and capture emails, right inside the WordPress admin. CFSI content editors work with the layout tool, with no coding experience required, and publish pages that automatically conform to the branded style guide."
- Why this project is worthy of a UX Award:
"The redesign improves user experience in a variety of ways:
- Improves navigation and proximity to relevant information
- Increases the fidelity of analytics data. Google Analytics was integrated beyond default page view reporting to capture data on the research items, entry and exit pages, and specific user actions. This includes custom reports showing the performance of predefined conversion goals. This knowledge provides allows for providing more relevant content strategy on future research initiatives, delivery methods, and content marketing.
- Enables easier email capture functionality increasing its value as a marketing tool.
- Better marketing integration opportunities such as tracking research paper popularity to provide valuable insight into newsletter content strategy."
- Submitted By: ATTCK